Monday, October 12

Boots


I've been casually looking for the perfect pair of brown wintery boots for a few years. On sunny Saturday, I wore a dress and tights, with a cute pair of flats. The result: FREEZING LEGS!! Thus, the time has come for me to take this search much more seriously. I need a pair of boots that are versatile and will last me several years. Here's what I've come up with:


  1. Frye's Campus 14L - $282 at Zappos. Who can resist the history that is Frye boots? Then again, I know I can resist the price tag. And the overall chunkiness of the pair.
  2. Born's Miriam - $180 at Born. I love the Motorcycle look of these - definitely channeling a little Sons of Anarchy. But would it look good with a skirt?
  3. Blowfish Humvee - $83.90 at Zappos. Ooooo! Love the buttons on these guys - as well as the slouchy without being too slouchy look. Downside: made of fabric, maybe not the best choice for our rainy/snowy/generally full of precipitation winters. 
  4. Chinese Laundry Park - 98.85 at Zappos. Cute, right? These boots have a bit of the motorcycle look without being to clunky. Also, gotta love the price tag!
  5. Nine West - Fiddle - $109.50 at Piperlime. These are by far my favorite. I love the grommets that run up the side, and I love the color. I also love that Piperlime has free shipping!
So, what do you think? Do you have a favorite pair of boots you can recommend for me?? I'd really appreciate it...

(Also, this was my first attempt at using Adobe Illustrator, and while hubby was at work and everything! I'm excited to learn some cool tricks!)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails