Thursday, November 5

It's a pity party...



...and you are all invited!

 don't you ever have those times when you just want to complain and throw your hands up and say, "That's it! I give up, day, you win!!"

tonight just isn't my night.

hubby is gone overnight for work. i worked late seeing a little boy who's story is so very sad (most of my students have very sad stories that lead up to their being babies with disabilities, but this guy takes the cake). puppy has the hic-ups and i'm afraid he's going to throw up. i slammed my knee in the car door after carrying down the 3rd basket of laundry (ouch!). spent 2 hours at the laundromat. missed a call from my dear friend while there. came home and hubby is still gone overnight for work.

oh, and since we don't have a tv, i can't watch grey's until it comes onto hulu tomorrow.

le sigh. woe is me.

it's times like these when a girl has to resort to desperate measures: wine and chocolate. and cuddling a puppy who very much needs a bath. and maybe a reminder to look at the little things in life that make it so great.

but right now, i'm in the mood to pout.


(image found here)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails