Thursday, December 10

Thursday Sounds

I've been listening to the wind through the cracks in our windows all day, watching the snow pile up outside. Welcome to the first blizzard of the season.

Had my second snowday in a row today, with one more possible tomorrow. I love lake effect snow, it's so light and fluffy and sticks to everything. Matt came home early from work to keep me company (have I mentioned I love him?!?)  and we went for a long walk in the 16 degree weather.
(look!we're covered in blue!)


Pictures from our adventure, in the same park where Matt proposed to me on a snowy December night a year ago.

And of course, all snowy blizzardy days make me think of Sigur Ros, and my favorite song by them, Staraflur. Some day, we will go to Iceland.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails