Thursday, June 10

Reminder

I have a confession to make:

I've been a super cranky wife lately. There. I said it. I'm a big person! I can admit these things.

Becoming a happier wife is a bit of a harder step. I've been really focused on my job ending, and my crafts getting done for Saturday, and my time being stretched thin. And all this focus on me makes me a not very fun person to be around for poor ol' matthew.

Sometimes, it's hard being with someone all the time, even when you love them so much. You lose that little delay where you can compose yourself and take deep breaths before getting frustrated. Your immediate reaction becomes the one that is seen. And my gut reaction can sometimes be (a bit) naggy or a lot of a complainer. 

I promise though. I'm working on a major 'tude adjustment. Because, wherever we are together, that is home


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails