Monday, August 30

You know what they say about great minds...

The other night, Matt buzzed up to our apartment, announcing, "I have a surprise for you!"

To which I replied, "Well... I have a surprise for you, too!"

my man loves his bacon. and i mean, loves it. in the morning, evening, on pizza and burgers or all by itself.  let it be known, though, that bacon does not mesh well with cupcakes, even if said cupcake tastes like a pancake. good thing he'll try anything once!

um yes. first time matt has ever gotten me flowers, which makes it a total surprise. he is pretty much the best hubby ever - he brings me home little surprises all the time, just not flowers.

i love to see his smile when i actually surprise him. makes going out of the way so very, very worth it. 

it just goes to show that a little bit of spreading the love can make you really appreciate those you have around you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails