Wednesday, January 25

Simple Valentine's Bouquet

One of the reasons I've come back to blogging is to avoid just being a passive observer of all the wonderful craftiness and creativity that is out there. I found that while I am still inspired to get creating after perusing the endless possibilities on blogs, pinterest, and sites like craftgawker, I can spend an hour looking and then never create anything or act on any of my inspirations.

One of my goals this year is to get back to sharing some of my projects here, in order to have a record of what I've done. I'm hosting a Valentine Making Party in a few weeks, and I was inspired by this easy project by Rebecca Cooper at Simple As That.
 
crafty disaster
I gathered some of my craft supplies, made a big ol' mess, and created my own little bouquet of hearts!
close up boquet

After pulling together a little of this and a little of that, I came up with something fun that is festive without screaming "Valentine's Day!"

valentines boquet 
I'm getting pretty excited about decorating and hosting my Valentine's Crafting Session. I'll be gathering some of my crafty friends to make valentines for Etsy's Share the Love 2012 event. I can't wait to make some fun little notes for meals-on-wheels recipients. So fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails