Tuesday, September 8

Labor Day Weekend


This past weekend was incredibly restful - lots of husband time, the first two seasons of Mad Men, hikes and time in the sun with friends, dinner with my parents and other peaceful times.



This past weekend was incredibly restful - lots of husband time, the first two seasons of Mad Men, hikes and time in the sun with friends, dinner with my parents and other peaceful times.





In other news, today was my first official day with little ones in my classroom! It went fabulously - I work with an amazing team and there's nothing like watching groups of two-year-olds with disabilities experience their first day at school! I got lots of hugs and kisses blown in my direction, and only a few tears (mostly from parents). I'm going to really love this job.

Came home to an awesome package with our wedding picture cds and Polaroids inside. We have the best photographer. Ever. I'll post a few favorites later.

How was your labor day weekend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails