Monday, December 14

6 reasons to smile this week...

So I woke up really early this morning, because I had a meeting at 8:15 at a school quite a ways from the house. And I actually WOKE up and showered and was going to be early and everything.

Then i made the mistake of checking my blogroll. Oh boy - I miss everyone so much over the weekend that I get way.too.excited when it's time to read Monday posts.

Needless to say, I was late.

Anyways, I think I'm practically bouncing around this week. For many reasons. Liiiiiike:

1. Long-lost brother comes back from Ukraine in a couple days! Yay!

2. Long-lost best friend comes back from Kansas on Wednesday! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you probably should. It's a cute as can be!

3. It's the last week before CHRISTMAS BREAK! Which may not be the only reason I decided to be a teacher, but it sure has its perks...

4. I'm 80% done with Christmas crafting and shopping. Oh yeah. That never happens to me!

5. Speaking of presents, hubby has a GREAT BIG one hidden under the bed for me. He says he can't work on it until I've seen it and can tell him how I want it to be. How's that for cryptic?? I waste way too much time thinking of the endless possibilities that could be hiding under the bed! It's taking all my will power to not peek - so much so that I've stopped cleaning the bedroom because I might peek. Best excuse I've had all year. Some possible things that could be hiding:


a baby elephant..... or a ladder??











And last, and probably most importantly, this is my 100th post. Wow. If I would have known how many wonderful people I'd meet through this little blogventure of mine, I would have started a long time ago. Thanks for being my blog-buddies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails