Thursday, December 31

A New Year


As I say goodbye to a truly wonderful year, I can't help but looking forward. In 2009, I  got married, became a puppy mommy, nearly finished graduate school, got my first real job, and turned a year older.
It was a truly amazing journey.

2010, though, holds adventures yet unseen. Trips to be taken, a move to be made this summer, friends to be made and love to continue pouring out.

I have so many resolutions for this new year - resolutions that I intend to keep and most likely will forget by mid-janurary. So instead, I want to keep this quote in the centered in my mind:


"Above all, remember that the meaning of life is to live as if it were a work of art. You're not a machine. When you're young, start working on this great work of art called your own existence."
-Abraham Joshua Heschel-


My life as a work of art. Pretty awesome.


Happy New Year, Everyone!


(image found here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails