Saturday, December 26

The Windy City

Wow. Christmas was a whirlwind! Packed to the gills with family and friends and laughter and too much Polish food. I couldn't have asked for more. Hope yours was equally as wonderful!

We leave bright and early (maybe i should be packing...) for good old Chicago tomorrow with my family. We'll spend a few days shopping/eating/scoping our apartments (yes, we are considering the windy city in our grand-relocation-adventure now). We may even try to catch the Blue Man Group, if only to quote Tobias Funke and Arrested Development way too much while waiting for the show to start.

Oh.dear.me.

With that precious thought in your lovely head, I'm off (again) for the next couple days. I can't wait to reconnect with everyone (hopefully) before the New Year! I lots of fun posts in the works, and can't wait to share...

(woah, major parentheses in this post (i'm sorry))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails