Wednesday, March 24

It's Wednesday...

...and I feel like I've only just begun this week. Here's why:
My boy has gone off adventuring for the next week a half. He'll be backpacking with coworkers and then on a service project in West Virginia. It's the longest we'll have been apart since before we were engaged. I promise to not whine and moan too much while he's gone...

I have lots planned for while he's gone...
I'll be pounding the pavement, doing some major leash-training work with Winslo. He's an amazing dog, but the spring fever has caught him, and he needs just a little bit (read - a lot) of training whipping him into shape, especially if we'll be in a large city by the end of the summer. 

I'll be crafting my little booty off, letting all my inspiration show up in a finished project.

Oh, and I'll be working, and meeting up with some friends, and blogging lots and lots.

So, happy Wednesday! How is your week going, friends?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails