Tuesday, June 29

Hey, Mr. Postman!

INCOMING!
I was so excited when my package from Tillie's Simply Delightful Package Swap. My lovely gift giver was Jess, from The Beat My Heart Skips. I love that some of Jess' favorite things are mine as well. 
(there was a bar of amazing chocolate that went straight in my freezer, as well!)

(whooo loves owls AND notebooks? i do!)

(and composition notebooks! the little brown one says "for every job that must be done, there is an element of fun." oh, mary poppins, i love you!)

I also got a cute little card from my bestie. She sends the best love letters, ever! And, cupcakes with mustaches? So cute!

And a super cute beans and rice pin. Because we go together like beans and rice, of course!
I also got a super cute note from Joanne of Ready, Set, Craft! I didn't get a picture of it, but if you head over to her blog, you'll see just a taste of her adorable cards.


OUTGOING!
My swap partner was Allana of High Maintenance Hippie. I had so much fun assembling everything for her! 

Lots of little treats - Nag Champa incense, notepads, pomegranate lipgloss, butterfly stickers, an owl necklace charm, little hello kitty stampers for her munchkin, and homemade felted stones!

Here's Allana's photo of everything all packaged up:
And her little one, stamping away:
I love mail!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails