Thursday, June 3

Summer Goals

As of Wednesday this week, I am officially done with the school year. (Insert happy dance!!) And though I'll be returning to an old job a bit and substitute teaching when the spirit moves me, I'm so freakin' excited to have a break in the craziness!

Matt is currently working part time, I decided to stick to part time, as well, so that we can have 3 day weekends together! We're going to scale back on spending and just enjoy being together. And having lots of (cheap) adventures!!

So. I've thought of a few goals for myself in the coming months. Want to hear them??

1. Embrace my freckles. 
(it is impossible for me to tan. i just get more freckly. i just hope to spend lots of time outdoors this summer...)
2. Ride my bike as much as humanly possible. It's got a basket now, and is completely road-worthy!!
3. Enjoy my first official craft show - no matter the outcome...
(hoping my booth looks something like this)
4. Weddings, weddings, weddings. Including a stretch of 3 weddings in 3 cities in 3 days. Woo for love!

5. A trip to Philadelphia. Where hubs has had many a job interview, but where we have never actually been. 
6. Relocation by the end of August - still not sure where jobs will take us, but I'm finally at peace with the whole 'finding a new home' idea. Took long enough, huh? Oh, and included here should be purging our lives of some of the stuff we have, so moving is made a bit easier...

7. Plan a backpacking trip for hubs and I all by myself. Permits, packing, food, driving - all of it! 

Whew. I get excited, and tired, just thinking about all we're packing in the next few months. It'll be an adventure, all right, and these are just a few of the many things I'm planning on accomplishing. Ahh!

What do you have planned for this summer?? 






LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails