Monday, June 7

Three cheers for Thrift Store scores!






(I scored all of the vintage books AND the Babar glass framed poster for $3.50 this weekend. I love when everything with a blue tag is marked down to 49 cents. Even giant, beautiful, vintage framed posters. I win!! Oh dear - and what about that "Don't Throw it Away!" book? All the others will be made over. That gem is staying as-is, and is getting a prominent place on our coffee table)

In other news, see this little space?? It's where I've been living for the past two weeks. Thank goodness for a public library that lets you check out seasons of TV shows. Big Love, anyone??
I think I need a pillow for my little booty. Because clearing my sewing desk off would be far too much work, of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails