Thursday, January 14

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Finally saw the Fantastic Mr. Fox. I've been patiently waiting for MONTHS to see it. And it was so worth the wait.

Look at the little details! I love the little notes on the wall:

And Mrs. Fox's paintbrushes:

Every little bit of the movie is filled with Wes Anderson's creative genius. So good.


And who doesn't love some Bill Murray??

Makes me want to go back and reread the book. All of Dahl's books, for that matter. I loved his stuff as a kid. I always felt a little dangerous and grown-up when reading his books. He wasn't afraid to write about children in difficult situations and scary adults - before it was cool to write about such things.

(Don't forget to sign up for our little v-day swap! It's going to be awesome!)

(all images from here)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails