Monday, February 8

52 Reasons (love notes, continued)

Matthew isn't the only one who can write sweet notes of endearment. 
For Valentine's day last year, I made him this little book full of love. I took a deck of cards (complete with jokers for the front and back covers) and wrote something I loved about him on each page. 
(how do i love thee? let me count the ways...)

I loved thinking of 52 things I loved about him... they ranged from the goofy to emotional to sassy...and illustrating each page was fun, too. Oh, how I love this boy...

I really want to do something creative this year, but hiding projects is much more complicated now that we live together! Plus, I have to finish something in one sitting because I always rush to show it to him as soon as it's done :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails