Friday, February 12

Trying my hand at fill in the blanks Friday!!

I loved making my little list yesterday, that Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday was more than I could resist!


1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes  a long walk with the pup, long conversations over good food, and some homemade love. And maybe some homemade chocolate cupcakes that I don't have to make myself!

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is  KARAOKE! I love it, and can't seem to stop going to our favorite dive bar to sing my hear out!

3. I am most proud of  getting such a perfect job right out of college. Even if it is only a one-year gig, I love going to work every day and having an impact on families and little ones!

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   my favorite tall brown boots, skinny jeans, and a cardigan. 

5. People are   inspiring! I can't imagine the world without such different people to interact with each day - I am inspired to my core each day by the creativity, joy, and love of other people!

6. I would rather    make a gift     than   buy one  .

7. I love my  hubby's pictures  more than  any I could ever take myself, and I love to take pictures. 


Happy Friday, loves! Hope you find some sunshine in the little things this weekend and have time to reflect on all the love in your life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails