Wednesday, April 28

Dancing

I know I've said it before - but I'll repeat it. I have a little tiny obsession with 30 Rock.

This obsession started when I was told I dance like Liz Lemon. For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past 4 years (like I had been until a few months ago), this is how Liz Lemon dances:
Yup. Pretty awesome. The thing is... I always considered myself a good dancer. Well, not graceful by any means, but I can shake it with the best of them!

Then, I was shown this picture:
Oh yeah. I'm alternating arms and legs. And yes, both of my thumbs are in the air. And, dang it all, I'm ALL BY MYSELF, while four guys sing "Unchained Melodies."

No shame. Channeling Liz Lemon before I even knew who she was. 

There are worse things in life, right??

(Oh, and I won't stop shakin' my groove thing anytime soon. Don't say I didn't warn you...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails