Thursday, August 5

Settled in??

This is our new home. The fours windows with the flowers are ours! Don't be deceived... the place is even tinier than it looks (I promise pictures SOON).

Also, this is the first time I've been on the internet in 9 days! I thought I was going to die. Can I get a round of applause for total technology deprivation? Not to shabby though - i only have 370 unread posts in my Reader...I think that's doable.

We've been in Chicago since Saturday. Matt was back in Michigan working Monday - Wednesday. In that time (without internet, mind you), I landed a job, got a library card, found the closest post office, and have successfully taken the bus/subway for everything out of walking distance. And I've only gotten lost once! 

I can't even tell you how strange it is to finally be living outside of my hometown, to get to answer the question, "Where are you from?" and have the answer be somewhere other than where we are. It's a great feeling.

 I can't wait to catch up with all of you ladies. I've missed you a ton this past week or so! Fill me in! How's life been???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails