Tuesday, January 19

A break in the clouds

As I drove home today, feeling thoroughly stressed, exhausted, and down in the dumps, all I could think about was my headache. And then I realized my eyes were squinting closed - and not because of my stress. 


The sun was out! Just a few rays - pushing through the clouds.


It's amazing the way a simple ray of light can lift a burden off my shoulders and bring a smile to my face. The streets are still filled with dirty snow, and the light is weak at best, yet I feel so much better.

You know what else makes me feel better??
Yesterday was hubby and my 6th month anniversary.

I can't believe our great adventure started 6 months ago already. Time flies when you're having fun, right? We're just a couple of old married folks now...
But seriously - I am so blessed to be married to such a thoughtful, caring guy - I get to spend the rest of my life next to my best friend. It's a privilege I just can't get over.
(Want to see more of our wedding?? It was pretty awesome... although I'm biased:) We were featured on the Bride's Cafe and seen here and here)


Also, there is still time left to join my bestie and I for our first ever swap! Come on, you know you are dying to make some kick-butt valentines!! More info here.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails