Monday, October 18

Mailbox love...

Thank you for all your encouragement on Friday! The interview went awesome, and I should hear back early this week about the job. 

I did lose my phone at some point on Friday, which complicated the whole situation. The day was insane and I was exhausted when I got home.

Luckily, this was waiting for me in the mailbox:
An envelope full of goodies from my bestie!
 A little homemade card and birdie (that i think i'll turn into a pin), and a hilarious picture of old priests laughing the evening away. 
And see that yellow fabric?? She turned this little love note into an embroidered work of art! I still can't believe she just taught herself to embroider last week. Amazing, huh?
 I also love this vintage letter card with a little bike... so cute.

Winslo pretty much sums up how I feel about the week starting... I'd rather stay in bed! Trying to think hopeful thoughts, about the job and that maybe my phone will reappear! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails